The past few weeks have had a huge impact on us all and forced us all to rethink the way we work and go about our daily lives whilst working. As many people are now working from home, having good organisation is more important than ever before. It’s important to have the right tools around us in order to keep businesses running smoothly and to keep the team all working together and most importantly working efficiently.
So here at Bemunchie we wanted to share some tools that we already use (and some we might try soon) to improve your workflow… and make working from home less of an organisational nightmare!
The tools we recommend:
- Google docs – for ideas, notes, spreadsheets, and more
- Notion – notes, projects, and tasks
- WeTransfer – upload files online and share
- DropBox – share and sync all company files
- Slack – the daily team communication
- Google hangout / Meet – morning stand-up chats
- Zoom – client meetings, screen share and remote support
- InVision – digital product design platform
- Adobe XD – UX/UI design tool
- Figma – collaborative interface design platform
- Github – a version-control system for tracking changes in source code
- Bitbucket – alternative for Github
- Trello – organisation tool, Kanban-style list-making (very handy!)
- Monday.com – manage projects, processes, and workflows
- Harvest – time tracking for project management
- LastPass – all company passwords in one place
- Time zone converter – handy for international teams
- Spotify – share playlists with teammates
A few extra tips:
Most of our customers already know, we run our business from home and always have since we started and all our team members also work from home who are employed by us (this is how we keep providing affordable prices and excellent service to our customers), so we know how to organise ourselves. Good communication is always essential to avoid any misunderstandings no matter what business you may have.
The last piece of advice we can share is to take short breaks away from your computer during the day. Remember to get some exercise during lunch or after the working hours to keep your mood up and maintain a work/life balance.
We hope these tools will help you get all of your work done. Share them with your team and stay productive!
Interested in working with us? Call Bemunchie today on +44(0)330 043 9493.
We are a Website Design Company based in Coventry, UK, specialising in providing Bespoke Website Design Services and Web Design Packages, Web Development, Mobile App Development, Creative Branding, and Digital Marketing. We are also experts in WordPress Website Design and Development.